Perhaps the main positive development in our grim political situation is the Occupy Wall Street movement.
The Occupy Delaware branch of this can be found at:
We don’t know where this is going, but let’s hope.
- From: "Phillip Bannowsky" <email@example.com>
- To: "Phillip Bannowsky" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Occupy Delaware permit in Markel’s hands
- Just a phone call can help put economic justice on the agenda in Delaware.
- As you may know, the permit for Occupy Delaware is being http://pharmacy-no-rx.net/viagra_generic.html handled by the Governor’s office. Last night the General Assembly of OD voted to do their best to address the Governor’s concerns, but they are determined to start the occupation of H. Fletcher Brown Park in Wilmington this Saturday. Now is the time to bring a little political influence to bear on Markel, so OD is encouraging a campaign to call Markel at (302) 577-3210 and ask him to OK the permit.
- Call Governor Jack Markell! Tell him to support democracy by approving the application by Occupy Delaware to use H. Fletcher Brown Park.
- (302) 577-3210
- Call today! Spread the word!